Find out about life at PHIN and browse our open roles.
Working at PHIN
The Private Healthcare Information Network (PHIN) is a dynamic organisation at the forefront of healthcare informatics in the UK.
PHIN is an independent not-for-profit that exists to support patient choice and to provide data that helps drive improvement across private healthcare.
Our primary duty is always to the patient – whether that is providing information to support their choice of hospital or consultant, or advocating on their behalf.
While we have a high-profile, we remain a small team where everybody’s personal contribution is visible and matters.
With your help we can realise our ambition to be the best health information service in the UK.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- 25 days annual leave days, with additional discretionary days between Christmas and New Year.
- An extensive wellbeing programme with access to Occupational Health and Employee Assistance.
- A flexible approach to working, including hybrid working.
- Regular social events through our staff-run social committee.
- Matched company pension (after 3 months) and enhanced training and education support (after probation).
You can see our current vacancies below and if you would like to apply or have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com.